Sunday 9 August 2015

New Rubber Dance stamps - one by meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Am very happy Bibi has chosen one of my stamp designs to release this month!!! 

I ADORE this set of BIG words called Affirmations. A lot of the smaller words can be used with the large ones or you can use either on their own. Hoping this will be a versatile one! I really hope you like it.



My lovely teamie Susanne Rose has designed two gorgeous Christmas sets too.

Cozy Christmas


And Frosty Friends


The actual size of the stamp sheets is 13 x 18 cm (5 x 7 inches).

You can find these new stamps in the Rubber Dance web shop.
If you prefer to shop via Etsy, you'll find the new Rubber Dance Etsy store here.


See you soon!
Katy x

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Katy! :-)
    I love, love, LOVE the new stamps and I know I will use your Affirmation ones a LOT!! Thank you so much for designing these for me. I bet they will be very popular. *Mmmwwah!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. your stamps are fantastic, love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous new stamps Katy - fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Katy, well done you x I need the words in my life, love em. You can do loads with those :) And the frosty friends I need too :) Michelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your lovely new stamp set. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh some of my all time favourite affirmations and soooo useful- off to buy a set.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your new stamp set. Love those big sentiments. Hugz

    ReplyDelete