Friday 2 October 2015

New Challenge at Rubber Dance

Yep, another month has rolled on by and so it's time for another Challenge over at the Rubber Dance blog.


Here's your swatch for this month - and your (optional) theme. Don't forget you can win a great big bundle of Rubber Dance stamps AND you don't have to use Rubber Dance stamps to enter.

I created a quick tag this month with a whimsical feel - a sort of forest sprite peering from amongst the leaves. I used the same technique on the leaves as for the wreath I posted yesterday - so follow the link there for a step-by-step. The background is simply stamped with the Burlap image from Rubber Dance and a speckly stamp that comes with the For the Birds set.


See you soon!
Katy x

I used these awesome Rubber Dance stamps:

STOP PRESS: A little gift for my readers - use code katy2015 to get 15% off your total order at Rubber Dance!!!

Burlap

I Love Leaves


Twiggy Leaves

For the Birds

Collage Mix

1 comment: