Sunday 24 January 2016

Something for Sunday

Hello again - I'm back with this week's freebie download for you. Each Sunday I'll offer a free vintage image for you to download and use in your craft projects (personal use only please!). These are pieces from my personal collection of vintage ephemera.

This time it's an old bingo game card; nice and high res so you can print it actual size or make yourself some dinky little mini bingo cards.

Clicking the image will take you to Google Drive, from where you can download the image at full res - all the images are high-res scans and are at print resolution.

Hope you like today's offering - please let me know what you think.

Thanks for visiting today,
Katy x

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I"m imagining it on some of my ATCs. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this freebie and the last one I snagged too Katy - these are always great to add to vintage projects so I appreciate it Karen x

    ReplyDelete