Friday 14 October 2016

Stampendous October Catalogue Sneak Peek!




All this week the Stampendous DT are sharing a little preview of the new releases coming in the new catalogue. Lots of lovely new stamps and stencils are coming your way!

I'm sharing a quick journal page today created with the Pizzazz Flower stamp.

I used a messy 'wet on wet' watercolour technique to colour the flower stamp - I wet the stamped area with water first then dropped wet watercolour paints into the water with a brush (I used Prima Confections watercolours). The paint spreads, flows and mixes - it's very unpredictable but gives a lovely loose look I think.

I added flicks of watercolour paint all over and a wash of paint over the stamped wording before finishing with a doodled border.

I love the fresh look of this technique and hope you do too!

Katy x

Stampendous products used:
Stampendous Cling Stamp Flower Pizazz CRR286
Stampenous Cling Stamp Follow Your Art CRH289

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card Katy and love those flowers.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete