Wednesday 15 April 2015

Unruly Animals!


I was delighted to be asked earlier this year to do a guest stint with Unruly Paperarts Blogazine for three months. This is my card for the Reader Art Quest - theme Animals. My card celebrates Save the Animal Day - after being lucky enough to see sea turtles in the wild, they have a special place in my heart.

I made a Brusho background and used stamps from Art Journey and Crafty Individuals to complete a simple card. I love the random effects and rich colours of the Brushos and I am getting to grips with them nicely now. I am also embracing the randomness which is good for my control freak-ism!

See my teamies makes on the same theme here!

Make sure you join in with the Quest as the prize is a GELLI PLATE! Awesome!!!

Katy x

PS - The Unruly monthly theme for April is Monoprinting so watch out for my tutorial coming up later in the month!

3 comments:

  1. Oooo stunning piece Katy - love the Brusho effect - very appropriate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Brushos sure are fun to play with. I love the surprise when working with them.
    Congrats on your 3 month guest designer over at Unruly PaperArts! ♥

    ReplyDelete