Wednesday 1 July 2015

July Rubber Dance Challenge


Blimey it's July already - where on earth did half a year go??? On the plus side, another month means another challenge over at the Rubber Dance Blog with a gorgeous bundle of Rubber Dance Stamps up for grabs!!


Our colour scheme this month is soft and vintage and the (optional) theme is Travel & Vacation.

For my contribution this time around, I created a card, taking inspiration from the moodboard. I used lace in my piece which is sprayed with Antique Linen Distress Spray Stain. I used flowers in shades of blue and kraft card which is quite close to the cinnamon colour.

I aged my postcard by scrunching it and dog-earing the corners before adding a little bit of ink, The Rubber Dance stamps are stamped in Sepia and Cornflower Blue Archival Inks. Hope I have captured a vintage feel.

Thanks for popping by :)

Good luck in the challenge.

Katy x

I used these gorgeous Rubber Dance stamps:

ATC Backgrounds 2

Travel

Vintage Birds

Vintage Postcard

2 comments:

  1. Ooohhhh!! I LOVE your vintage card!!! Beautiful make of the colour scheme and theme for our July challenge!
    Thank you, Katy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely delicious! Some of my favourite vintage colours, and beautiful work with the stamps.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete