Wednesday, 1 July 2015

July Rubber Dance Challenge


Blimey it's July already - where on earth did half a year go??? On the plus side, another month means another challenge over at the Rubber Dance Blog with a gorgeous bundle of Rubber Dance Stamps up for grabs!!


Our colour scheme this month is soft and vintage and the (optional) theme is Travel & Vacation.

For my contribution this time around, I created a card, taking inspiration from the moodboard. I used lace in my piece which is sprayed with Antique Linen Distress Spray Stain. I used flowers in shades of blue and kraft card which is quite close to the cinnamon colour.

I aged my postcard by scrunching it and dog-earing the corners before adding a little bit of ink, The Rubber Dance stamps are stamped in Sepia and Cornflower Blue Archival Inks. Hope I have captured a vintage feel.

Thanks for popping by :)

Good luck in the challenge.

Katy x

I used these gorgeous Rubber Dance stamps:

ATC Backgrounds 2

Travel

Vintage Birds

Vintage Postcard

2 comments:

  1. Ooohhhh!! I LOVE your vintage card!!! Beautiful make of the colour scheme and theme for our July challenge!
    Thank you, Katy!
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely delicious! Some of my favourite vintage colours, and beautiful work with the stamps.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete