Wednesday 15 July 2015

Rubber Dance July Challenge Reminder


It's time for my mid-month Rubber Dance Challenge inspiration again. This month Bibi has shaken things up a bit and instead of a colour scheme you have a mood board to inspire you. Our optional theme is Travel & Vacation.


My creation is an ATC triptych using the travel theme. I started with three ATC-sized pieces of kraft card and joined them together, leaving a small gap between, with Idea-ology tape front and back.


I created my ATCs by first stamping the main images in Black Archival Ink then masking them and stamping backgrounds using the Vintage Postcard and hotel receipt stamps in Sepia Archival. I then added postage stamps and words in Cobalt Archival. I used permanent ink for my stamping as it doesn't run when you add wet media.


Finally I spritzed my ATCs lightly with Antique Linen Distress Spray Stain and heat dried the ink. Then I added a small amount of Blue Skies Glimmer Mist aiming towards the focal images in each case to further highlight them. Stick the ATCs to your background and you're done!

Best of luck in the challenge!

Am also entering this in the Country View Challenge July: Theme - On Your Travels

See you soon!

K x

Here are the rather lovely Rubber Dance stamps I used:

Travel

Envelope Stamps

Vintage Postcard

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful triptych, Katy! I love how you combined my Travel and Envelope stamps, and of course the cool Vintage postcard stamp, too. Great match!!
    I hope we'll see more entries to our July challenge, thank you so much for sharing the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katy , awesome Triptych !! following you now !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome stamps and fabulous make - perfect for our challenge! Thanks for joining us at Country view challenges and good luck xx Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete