Tuesday 16 February 2010

More pretty flowers

But this time stamped ones, not real ones. This is made with one of the new Hero Arts stamps my other half got me for Valentine's and I love it!

The card is simply made using one of my favourite inkpads ever - an Aurora Tricolour Brilliance pad. I use these tricolour pads such a lot. If you are lazy like me and can't be bothered with colouring in, this technique is fab. Stamp and emboss the image then just apply the inks with Cut-n-Dry or cosmetic sponges etc working outwards from the centre. Takes seconds to colour the whole flower. For the background I just stamped the same flower in the same ink going off the edge, then added a blush all around the border, again with the same ink. The leaves a die cuts.

Think I will be using this stamp much more :).

8 comments:

  1. I bet you will be, its such a pretty stamp and I going to try that colouring technique, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely simple card - and the colouring is lush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're going through a very pink phase, hon...are you feeling quite well?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab stamp love the way you have coloured it in alma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card! Love how the colors blend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the stamp. Looked at rest of your blog and love your LO's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, loving the big blousy flowers..and the colour looks FAB :O))

    ReplyDelete