Saturday 27 February 2010

What's your favourite colour?

I did this layout for the Gingersnaps colour challenge - this was the most easy peasy challenge, to create something using your favourite three colours. My favourite three colours are brown, cream and blue so a seaside layout fit perfectly.

My scraproom and living room are both decorated in these colours and I get through more brown cardstock than you would believe!

The papers are Creative Imaginations, Basic Grey and Stampin' Up!. I've stamped the netting with a gorgeous background stamp from Innovative Stamp Creations which is one of my fav stamps ever. The seaweed is a Stampington stamp. All the edges of the paper are distressed and the little journaling card has been crumpled up and then flattened out to give it texture.

The picture is another from Cape Cod - beautiful beaches. My OH cannot get enough beach.

5 comments:

  1. i like it...but shouldn't you stick a few more bits on, hon? lol

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours and great lo - I like it as it is!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Katy, my most used colour too lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is a gorgeous layout, the textures are fabulous. I LOVE that you did the Gingersnap color challenge as a layout. I soooo need to get scrapbooking again - this is very inspirational. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout!!

    ReplyDelete