Sunday 18 July 2010

Create 10 - day two!

The technique for class two was to use scraps of paper in long strips to create a layered effect - again I've not exactly followed the class but have rather used the technique. I've used the last of my BG Mellow (boo hoo, love that paper) as all I had left was one piece (background on the page) and a few scraps. The leaves are Stampin' Up stamps which I've scrunched up in my hand to make them look more autumnal.

Next class is flowers so that will be much more of a challenge as I rarely use floral embellishments!
With apologies for the dodgy photo!
Katy x

7 comments:

  1. I love your layout and what a great photo of your dog. I will check in when you have done the next challenge, can't wait to see what you do with the flowers as like you I don't use them much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh lovely Katy--the colours you've chosen are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout and a great photo of Leo ;) I love the colours and layers of the scrap strips ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Layout Katy, gorgeous subject too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layered effect, and the colors are gorgeous! Great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh I love the colours and Leo looks like he is on a mission bless him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Love your combo of papers and how you staggered the lower broders! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete