Saturday, 28 May 2011
Jack and Jill
I've simply coloured the image using one colour of Distress Ink (Walnut Stain) mixed with water to various shades - I was attempting to create the look of old sepia photos - not sure I managed that but I like it anyway!
For the background I dyed a doily using Antique Linen Distress Stain. Jury still out here on Stains but I have to say they worked brilliantly in this instance as the doily is too thin and fiddly to ink well using a blending tool or even direct-to-paper. I finished the card with a pleated strip of lovely Tissue Tape.
Check out a lovely card Kay at Toodles made with the same set here.