Friday 1 August 2014

You Make Me Feel Like (Rubber) Dancing!


Oh yes - happy happy day! Today is my DEBUT for the Rubber Dance Design Team!!! WOO HOO!! Here's a very sneaky peek - if you want to know more, check out my step-by-step tutorial featuring A Little Birdie set over on their blog today.

These bird stamps are STUNNING! You need them!

To further whet your appetite I am sharing a card I made with the same stamp set. Just a very clean and simple example with ribbon strips to embellish. My make for the Rubber Dance blog today is much different so you can see how how many looks you can get from this versatile set. The images are coloured with Coloursoft pencils.


My makes today features two of the Rubber Dance sets I was lucky enough to get in my DT package:
B3-M: A Little Birdie
NP5-M: Weed Love




All the stamps used for these projects are from Rubber Dance: www.rubberdance.com

Hope to see you again soon,
Katy x

To find the stamp(s) used for these projects, and many more, visit the Rubber Dance website at www.rubberdance.com. You can meet us on Facebook - come on over and say hi!

5 comments:

  1. Dear Katy, I have already vitited Rubber Dance blog and I can't find any words... I love all your creations so much!!! They are AMAZING!!! I love how you used stamps :) I wish you a very good creative day my dear friend! I'm so happy to be with you at this wonderful and very friendly DT! My internet is good today and I became a follower of your sweet blog!!! :) Hugs, xoxo
    ~Olga Kovalchuk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful,lovely image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic as always and in every way xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You Make Me Feel Like (Rubber) Dancing, too, Katy! :-))))
    I'm SO happy to have you on our Design Team! Love your work, and your first DT project for us is over-the-top stunning!!
    Thank you so much for using the birdies and weeds in such a beautiful way.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete