Tuesday 21 October 2014

Da Vinci Tryptich for Rubber Dance


I simply love the art of Leonardo Da Vinci - what an incredible man he was. Now I could never even attempt to emulate this genius of the art world but I've been inspired by his beautiful work using the awesome Da Vinci stamp set from Rubber Dance. Find out how I made this at the Rubber Dance blog.

The Tando frame and easel are sprayed with the Distress Spray Stains - let me just say these rock - you need them!

These are the stamps I used:

DAV1-L: Da Vinci
BK2-1E: Flourishes
Why not have a go at this technique for your entry to the Rubber Dance Colour Challenge, which this month features vintage tones?

Katy x

3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the texture.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! I love that it's yummy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it and love those fab stamps. Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete