Sunday 21 June 2015

By the Sea for Rubber Dance


My turn for a step-by-step tutorial for Rubber Dance today. A bit of upcycling this time - using my new obsession - DecoArt products. I am officially in love!

Instructions for my make are over on the Rubber Dance blog. I used the yum New Retro Beach stamps in the main - this is one of my fave sets.

I am entering my little creation into a couple of challenges too:

- Frilly and Funkie - It's Summer (nothing says summer to me like the beach!)

- Simon Says Stamp - Don't Cut Just Paste (cos I used crackle paste)

Thanks for visiting today :).

Katy x

I used these awesome RD stamps:
New Retro Beach

For the Birds

4 comments:

  1. Sweet idea to showcase a photo! Lovely ATB base and perfect with the photo! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I love the beach and I love your project! I'm ready for some sand between my toes! Beautiful photo too. Thanks for sharing with us at Frilly and Funkie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fantastic up cycling!! I love that you've created something gorgeously practical too!! Thanks for playing along at Frilly and Funkie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite simply WONDERFUL! Just love that photo too. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete