Been playing with my new Rubber Dance Sew Sweet stamp set today - I made an teeny weeny ATB (artist trading block) with a mannequin perched on top.
It's simply made. The die cut box was inked with Wild Honey and Victorian Velvet Distress Inks (one of my fave colour combos) and over-stamped with the buttons image in Coffee Archival. Two dress forms back-to-back are glued to a piece of strong wire and then into a mini cotton reel (I use a big fat blog of Pinflair Glue Gel to fix it into the hole). I then just embellished with lots of elements from the stamp set and few sewing bits like buttons and press studs.
It's so dinky - it's really cute!!!
Thanks for visiting me today,
I used these (MY!) Rubber Dance stamps:
Sew Sweet set