Friday 12 August 2016

Unicorns and Glitter for Susan K Weckesser CT


I know - pink unicorns? And glitter? Where is Katy and what have you done with her???

But I have to admin I love this whimsical little fellow with his unicorn fart - tooooo cute! (OK it's probably not a fart, Susan's mind is far too pure, but unfortunately mine isn't and it appeals to my silly side!)

The challenge this month for the Susan K. Weckesser is journal pages. I have a couple of journals - one is A5 but I also have a teeny weeny little one I got in Jo-Ann's last time I was in the States. I love the size of this because it's quick to create and also I can take it with me when I travel.

You can find a step-out of how I made it on the Susan K. Weckesser blog today!

Hope you like this little cutie.

Katy x


Products used:


Susan K Weckesser for Unity Stamp: Unicorns and Rainbows
Susan K. Weckesser Colorbox Color Pop Ink: Ice
Raindrop stencil (That's Crafty)
Modelling paste (DecoArt Media)
Stickles: Stardust
Alcohol markers
Blue ink sprays
Black inkpad

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute set! I create my own rainbows by making and sending thank you cards!

    ReplyDelete