1) Drag a Tumbled Glass Distress inkpad over a piece of white card (measured to fit your bottle), creating a streaky background.
2) Then use a blending tool to apply Bundled Sage all over the card. This gives a lovely watery effect and colour.
3) While the ink is still wet, overstamp a flourish (CI-182) and the starfish using the same inks. The images will sink into the background a little and blur a bit because the ink is wet on wet.
4) Stamp the border in Timber Brown Stazon; add a wash to the shells with Pumice Stone ink and a water brush to highlight them.
5) Apply strong tape to the bottle and stick the card piece around. Wrap raffia around the top and bottom of the bottle and around the lid.
6) Decorate another piece of card as in step 1-3. Die cut a circle and tag from it. Stamp with a shell and seahorse from the CI plate. Stamp these images again, colour with inks and cut out. Layer onto first stamped images as shown.
7) Tie tag to bottle with sheer ribbon, and you're done!
Hope you like it - thanks for stopping by :)