Monday 27 June 2016

Happy Birthday Janelle!


Wishing our team helper at Stampendous a very happy birthday - you rock Janelle! Thank you for all your support. Have a wonderful day!

The card I made for Janelle today is quite simple but I tried to keep the design elegant and feminine. The background is stamped with Dream Text in grey ink. I then added a strip of torn paper and splattered some watercolour paint in peach and pink. I stamped part of the Dream Text stamp again and cut out the 'celebrate' part to add to the bottom of the card.



The Angel Aviary image is coloured with Coloursoft pencils in a soft light palette. She's adhered to the card with 3D foam.

Katy x

I used these Stampendous stamps:




6 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! LOVE how you have colored the image!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shading on this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The image is very beautiful i loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is JUST fab! Thank you for thinking of me and celebrating my day with me.

    ReplyDelete