Thursday 10 December 2009

An angelic creation!

I thought I would share with you a card I made for a friend's little girl who is three. She loves all things girly and bling so I am hoping she will like this very lilac, very glittery card!

I'm entering this for several challenges as it fits lots of the ones out there at the moment:

-The Simon Says Stamp Challenge - theme Let it Snow (lots of snowflakes on my card both stamped on the background and die cut embellishments)
-The Sketch & Stash Challenge - it is loosely based on their sketch and the new stash is the angel stamp from PaperArtsy (this is the first time I have used it too).
-The Papertake Challenge - no red and green - check!
-And finally Stamp Something - theme glitzy; I think this qualifies as there is a lot of glitter and shimmer I promise, although not apparent from the photo unfortunately!
Phew!!!

5 comments:

  1. Very sweet creation! Love the colors and the details. Thanks for playing along at Stamp Something this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely and gorgeous colours too!
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card, great work.

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge.

    Hugs
    Iris and the DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card :-) I am sure she will love this fab girly card :-)

    you have combined all my DT challenges here !! :-) the Simon Says, PTW and Sketch and Stash !! this is a first for me so a BIG thank you :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Katy thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete