Friday 18 December 2009

Cupcake Challenge

The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week was a really easy one - make a 5x5" birthday card. Here's my quick make using yummy scrummy BasicGrey papers and a new Hero Arts stamp which I absolutely love, love, love!

Also entering this for Charisma Cardz as it's not Christmassy in the least!



Am hoping my friend Nix is too busy to look at my blog cos this is for her birthday, which is on Christmas Day the poor thing. I made a really summery card because I wanted it to stand out among the Christmas cards - it must be hard to celebrate your big day when it's on Christmas Day!

9 comments:

  1. love that stamp , fab
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh gorgeous...now....can i borrow that stamp pls???? love it!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh that card is gorgeous.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same trouble for my friend who is on Boxing Day - which reminds me, I haven't done her card yet. Your one is beautiful, she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card I love it.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great card

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete