Tuesday 15 December 2009

Get organised!

This is a little scrapbook organiser I made for my friend as part of her advent parcel. I can show you today as she will have opened it by now.

I made up the pages in Adobe Photoshop using the same Spontaneous Delight Shabby Princess kit I used for my blog header. For the front cover I used a BasicGrey stamp coloured in part with Coloursoft pencils (how much do I love those pencils? One of my best ever purchases).

Now she can plan out all the pages (and more importantly, what purchases are simply essential to make them) my friend now has no excuse not to start that wedding album! I do hope you like it Alix!

4 comments:

  1. What a clever idea to be able to plan all your pages! Such a lovely cover too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, my friends are off to South Africa in February and I want to make them a small journal to record their holiday. This looks just the job.
    Fab colours btw

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do love it hon *its gorgeous* thankyou! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's lovely - but too organised for me! I'd spend all my time writing in it and getting no scrapping done.

    ReplyDelete