Monday 21 December 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Today's card is rather appropriate for the present UK weather conditions (although there is no snow here - just as well as I walk to work and back!). I made this one for Grandad. Now Grandad is 90 but he always loves my hand-made cards and always says 'did you make that?' with an impressed look on his face. That makes me happy so I always make him an extra nice card. Bless him.

The snowman's scarf is coloured with Glimmer Mist for a touch of Christmassy sparkle :).

This one started out based on the Sketch Saturday challenge - I am entering it but as I ended up changing the layout a little I am not sure if it counts...
Also entering this one for Stamp Something (holiday somethings) and finally Our Creative Corner where the theme is snow.
Last Christmas card for 2009 - yay!

4 comments:

  1. Fab card, that scarf is gorgeous,no wonder Grandad is pleased

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us on sketch saturday.
    louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card, I'm sure you Grandad will love it.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love all the snowflake accents. Thanks for playing along at Stamp Something. Have a Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete