Thursday 7 July 2016

Introducing Pink Your Life


New to the Stampendous family are some truly adorable new images by artist Nicoletta Zanella from the Pink Your Life Design Team. The wonderfully whimiscal collection will be in the July catalogue and will soon be available to buy from your favourite stockists. All this week the Stampendous DT has been whetting your appetite a little with our Pink Your Life creations!

If you don't know where your nearest shop is you can find one on the Stampendous Store Locator here - http://www.stampendous.com/store-locator/

Keep a beady eye on the Stampendous Blog all this week for Pink Your Life inspiration and later in the month for your chance to win some of these great stamps.

For my piece I created a whimsical miniature village nestled among toadstools. I think it's rather cute and hope you do too!

Products used:
Stampendous Pink Your Life SSCP102 Mushrooms, SSCP105 Whisper Houses, PLCP03 Cling Mushrooms
Dreamweaver stencil DWLG611 Stone Background
Stampendous Mixed Media Paper MPW811
DecoArt Media Texture Sand Paste
Acrylic paints
Alcohol markers
Wooden box frame


Firstly I used Texture Sand Paste on a background cardstock panel and the frame and painted it with acrylics. The images were stamped on Stampendous Mixed Media Paper then coloured with alcohol markers before being cut out and layered with 3D foam into the frame.


I also added some stamped image to the outside of the frame to give more depth.

I think these stamps are SO adorable - hope you do too!

Katy x






5 comments:

  1. I love all the bright colors and the stone background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this piece! The brick background is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE that stencil - I've used it so much already.

      Delete
  3. I love all the elements you added to this fun reversed canvas!!! Absolutely darling!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katy!! Great idea the small village!! :)

    ReplyDelete